KSW Inc. (KSW) Posts Stronger Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
KSW Inc. (Nasdaq: KSW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.11, versus $0.04 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $21.12 million, compared to $13.18 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Updates on Alibaba (BABA) Stake Spin-off; Sees Deal Closing in Q415
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!