KSW Inc. (KSW) Posts Stronger Q3 Results
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
KSW Inc. (Nasdaq: KSW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.11, versus $0.04 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $21.12 million, compared to $13.18 million in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides Q3 Lower, FY Roughly In-Line
- The Fresh Market, Inc. (TFM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!