KSW Inc. (KSW) Posts Stronger Q3 Results
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
KSW Inc. (Nasdaq: KSW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.11, versus $0.04 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $21.12 million, compared to $13.18 million in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analogic (ALOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- NetSol Technologies (NTWK) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of 79c/Share
- Sportsman's Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!