KSW, Inc. (KSW) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.07, Revenues Fall Y/Y
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- UPS (UPS) Store Reports Data Breach
KSW, Inc. (NASDAQ: KSW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.11 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.43 million, versus $24.44 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Zhaopin (ZPIN) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides Q1 Revs
- Lightinthebox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!