KKR & Co. (KKR) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KKR & Co. (NYSE: KKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $687.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $270.04 million.
- Strong investment performance resulted in After-tax Economic Net Income of $598 million for the third quarter of 2016
- Private Markets monetization activity was the primary driver of After-tax Distributable Earnings of $461 million or $0.57 per adjusted unit eligible for distribution for the third quarter 2016
- Assets Under Management were $131 billion as of September 30, 2016, up 17% compared to September 30, 2015 as organic new capital raised exceeded $28 billion over the past twelve months
- Book value was $9.6 billion as of September 30, 2016, or $11.95 per outstanding adjusted unit
- Our regular distribution per common unit of $0.16 was declared
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KKR & Co. (KKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!