KKR & Co. (KKR) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KKR & Co. (NYSE: KKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $687.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $270.04 million.
- Strong investment performance resulted in After-tax Economic Net Income of $598 million for the third quarter of 2016
- Private Markets monetization activity was the primary driver of After-tax Distributable Earnings of $461 million or $0.57 per adjusted unit eligible for distribution for the third quarter 2016
- Assets Under Management were $131 billion as of September 30, 2016, up 17% compared to September 30, 2015 as organic new capital raised exceeded $28 billion over the past twelve months
- Book value was $9.6 billion as of September 30, 2016, or $11.95 per outstanding adjusted unit
- Our regular distribution per common unit of $0.16 was declared
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KKR & Co. (KKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!