KEYW Holding (KEYW) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KEYW Holding (NASDAQ: KEYW) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.24), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.79 million.
Adjusted EBITDA was $9.4 million, or 12.8% of revenue, for the second quarter of 2016 versus $11.7 million, or 15.4% of revenue, in the prior-year period. Second quarter 2016 adjusted EBITDA showed a year-over-year decline primarily as a result of the factors affecting operating income mentioned above. Six-month cash flow from operations at June 30, 2016 was a solid $12.1 million, $11.0 million of which came in the second quarter, primarily as a result of significant receivables collections.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KEYW Holding (KEYW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!