KCG Holdings (KCG) Swings to Q3 Loss
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KCG Holdings (NYSE: KCG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), versus $0.38 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $208.53 million, versus $319.9 million reported last year.
hird Quarter Highlights
- Averaged approximately 30 percent market share of retail SEC Rule 605 U.S. equity share volume among the leading market makers during the quarter
- Averaged approximately 16 percent market share of U.S. ETF share volume from market making and agency-based trading activity during the quarter
- Completed the migration of KCG MatchIt to a new matching engine
- Acquired Neonet Securities AB, an independent agency broker and execution specialist based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Named Mike Blum Chief Technology Officer effective October 1, 2016
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KCG Holdings (KCG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Reported $5.4M Exondys 51 Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!