KCG Holdings (KCG) Swings to Q3 Loss
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KCG Holdings (NYSE: KCG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), versus $0.38 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $208.53 million, versus $319.9 million reported last year.
hird Quarter Highlights
- Averaged approximately 30 percent market share of retail SEC Rule 605 U.S. equity share volume among the leading market makers during the quarter
- Averaged approximately 16 percent market share of U.S. ETF share volume from market making and agency-based trading activity during the quarter
- Completed the migration of KCG MatchIt to a new matching engine
- Acquired Neonet Securities AB, an independent agency broker and execution specialist based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Named Mike Blum Chief Technology Officer effective October 1, 2016
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KCG Holdings (KCG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Amyris (AMRS) Files to sell $10M Convertible Note
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!