KB Home (KBH) Reports Q2 Loss of 89c/Share
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.89), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $271.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $257.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Brown Shoe (BWS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!