KB Home (KBH) Reports Q2 Loss of 89c/Share
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.89), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $271.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $257.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades KB Home (KBH) to Market Perform
- Destination XL Group (DXLG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues In-Line FY14 Outlook
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Reiterates Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!