KB Home (KBH) Reports Q2 Loss of 89c/Share
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Wall St. ends higher but energy stocks fall and Greece hopes waiver
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- DOJ Probing Possible Collusion of Airlines on High Airfare - AP
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.89), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $271.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $257.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P/Case-Shiller MoM 20 City Index 0.30% vs 0.80% Expected
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Plans to Exit Private Brands Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!