KB Home (KBH) Reports Q2 Loss of 89c/Share
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.89), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $271.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $257.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NAHB Housing Market Index Rose to 59 in Sept.; Registeres Highest Reading Since Nov. 2005 (XHB)
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
- Education Management (EDMC) to Delay 10-K Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!