K12, Inc. (LRN) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides In-Line
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
K12, Inc. (NYSE: LRN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.36), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.33). Revenue for the quarter came in at $229.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $226.97 million.
K12, Inc. sees Q2 2017 revenue of $210-220 million, versus the consensus of $217 million.
K12, Inc. sees FY2017 revenue of $885-915 million, versus the consensus of $906.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on K12, Inc. (LRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) CFO to Alan Haughie Retire; Anthony DiLucente to Succeed; Reaffirms FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!