K12, Inc. (LRN) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides In-Line
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
K12, Inc. (NYSE: LRN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.36), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.33). Revenue for the quarter came in at $229.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $226.97 million.
K12, Inc. sees Q2 2017 revenue of $210-220 million, versus the consensus of $217 million.
K12, Inc. sees FY2017 revenue of $885-915 million, versus the consensus of $906.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on K12, Inc. (LRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Apple Watch sales to consumers set record in holiday week, says Apple's Cook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!