Juniper Networks (JNPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
Juniper Networks sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.59-$0.64, versus the consensus of $0.60. Juniper Networks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.32-1.38 billion, versus the consensus of $1.32 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Juniper Networks (JNPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!