Juniper Networks (JNPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
Juniper Networks sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.59-$0.64, versus the consensus of $0.60. Juniper Networks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.32-1.38 billion, versus the consensus of $1.32 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Juniper Networks (JNPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!