Juniper Networks (JNPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
Juniper Networks sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.59-$0.64, versus the consensus of $0.60. Juniper Networks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.32-1.38 billion, versus the consensus of $1.32 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Juniper Networks (JNPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!