Juniper Networks (JNPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
Juniper Networks sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.59-$0.64, versus the consensus of $0.60. Juniper Networks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.32-1.38 billion, versus the consensus of $1.32 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Juniper Networks (JNPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!