Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOSB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.95 million.
Comps up 8.4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!