Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/13: (WPP) (NBBC) (LSCC) Higher; (HTWR) (ZFGN) (AIXG) Lower
- Wall St. slips as China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOSB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.95 million.
Comps up 8.4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG) to Shutter Fortress Macro Funds; Will Return All Capital by End of 2015
- SAP AG (SAP) Reports Prelim. Q3 EPS of EUR 0.98
- UPDATE: Suncoke Energy (SXC) Posts Q3 Loss of 6c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!