Johnson Controls (JCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.21, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.51 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Johnson Controls (JCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!