Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) reported Q3 EPS of $1.68, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.71 billion.
Xarelto revenue $529 million, versus $564 million expected.
Imbruvica revenue $349 million, estimate at $313 million.
J&J now sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $6.68 - $6.73, versus an expected range of $6.63 - $6.73 prior and compared with the current consensus of $6.69. Sales guidance was maintained.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!