Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) reported Q3 EPS of $1.68, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $17.71 billion.
Xarelto revenue $529 million, versus $564 million expected.
Imbruvica revenue $349 million, estimate at $313 million.
J&J now sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $6.68 - $6.73, versus an expected range of $6.63 - $6.73 prior and compared with the current consensus of $6.69. Sales guidance was maintained.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories