JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3, FY16 Shipments
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.92, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $896.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $897.28 million.
Total solar module shipments were 1,716 megawatts ("MW"), which includes 204 MW used in the Company's downstream projects. Total solar module shipments increased by 7.3% from 1,600 MW in the first quarter of 2016 and 87.9% from 913 MW in the second quarter of 2015.
Operations and Business Outlook
Third Quarter and Full Year 2016 Guidance
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company estimates total solar module shipments to be in the range of 1.5 GW to 1.7GW, which includes 1.40 GW to 1.65 GW module shipments to third parties. Revenues will not be recognized for the modules shipped to the Company's own downstream projects as required by U.S. GAAP.
For the full year 2016, the Company estimates total solar module shipments to be in the range of 6 GW and 6.5 GW, which includes 5.4 GW to 5.7 GW module shipments to third parties. Full year newly-added solar power project development scale is expected to be in the range of 600 MW to 800 MW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JinkoSolar (JKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!