JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.72 billion.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year Outlook
For the fourth quarter of 2016, year over year CASM excluding fuel and profit sharing is expected to grow between 4.5% and 6.5%, including a negative impact from hurricane Matthew of approximately half a point. For the full year 2016, JetBlue expects year over year CASM excluding fuel and profit sharing to grow between 0.0% and 1.5%, consistent with prior guidance.
In the fourth quarter 2016, capacity is expected to increase between 3.0% and 5.0%, including a negative impact from hurricane Matthew of approximately half a point. For the full year 2016, JetBlue expects capacity to increase between 8.5% and 9.0%.
JetBlue will conduct a conference call to discuss its quarterly earnings today, October 25, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available via the internet at http://investor.jetblue.com.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JetBlue Airways (JBLU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!