JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.72 billion.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year Outlook
For the fourth quarter of 2016, year over year CASM excluding fuel and profit sharing is expected to grow between 4.5% and 6.5%, including a negative impact from hurricane Matthew of approximately half a point. For the full year 2016, JetBlue expects year over year CASM excluding fuel and profit sharing to grow between 0.0% and 1.5%, consistent with prior guidance.
In the fourth quarter 2016, capacity is expected to increase between 3.0% and 5.0%, including a negative impact from hurricane Matthew of approximately half a point. For the full year 2016, JetBlue expects capacity to increase between 8.5% and 9.0%.
JetBlue will conduct a conference call to discuss its quarterly earnings today, October 25, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available via the internet at http://investor.jetblue.com.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JetBlue Airways (JBLU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!