Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) reported Q2 EPS of $2.63, $0.17 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $381 million versus the consensus estimate of $376.42 million.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 EPS of $9.90-$10.30, versus the consensus of $11.14. Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 revenue of $1.485-1.53 billion, versus the consensus of $1.52 billion.
"We have made significant progress in 2016, as we continue to build the foundation for future growth by further diversifying and strengthening our hematology/oncology portfolio with the addition of Vyxeos, a late-stage product candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, through the acquisition of Celator Pharmaceuticals," said Bruce Cozadd, chairman and chief executive officer of Jazz Pharmaceuticals. "We achieved strong organic sales growth of our key products, including a significant contribution from the U.S. launch of Defitelio, received FDA approval of our manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland and entered into additional corporate development transactions with the potential to bring innovative treatment options to patients."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!