Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) reported Q2 EPS of $2.63, $0.17 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $381 million versus the consensus estimate of $376.42 million.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 EPS of $9.90-$10.30, versus the consensus of $11.14. Jazz Pharmaceuticals sees FY2016 revenue of $1.485-1.53 billion, versus the consensus of $1.52 billion.
"We have made significant progress in 2016, as we continue to build the foundation for future growth by further diversifying and strengthening our hematology/oncology portfolio with the addition of Vyxeos, a late-stage product candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, through the acquisition of Celator Pharmaceuticals," said Bruce Cozadd, chairman and chief executive officer of Jazz Pharmaceuticals. "We achieved strong organic sales growth of our key products, including a significant contribution from the U.S. launch of Defitelio, received FDA approval of our manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland and entered into additional corporate development transactions with the potential to bring innovative treatment options to patients."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!