Janus Capital (JNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $258.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $260.04 million.
Average assets under management during the third quarter 2016 were $195.6 billion compared with $189.3 billion during the second quarter 2016 and $192.1 billion during the third quarter 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Janus Capital (JNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janus Capital (JNS) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Popular (BPOP) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesJanus Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!