Jamba (JMBA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 1.1%
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jamba (NASDAQ: JMBA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.94 million.
Company-owned comparable store sales decreased 0.8%. Franchise-operated comparable store sales decreased 1.1%. System-wide comparable store sales decreased 1.1%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jamba (JMBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!