Jacksonville Bancorp Inc/FL (JAXB) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.07, Up $0.63 Y/Y
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Jacksonville Bancorp Inc/FL (NASDAQ: JAXB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, versus ($0.56) reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital River, Inc. (DRIV) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Manning & Napier (MN) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- PS Business Parks (PSB) Tops Q2 FFO by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!