Jacksonville Bancorp Inc/FL (JAXB) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.07, Up $0.63 Y/Y
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Jacksonville Bancorp Inc/FL (NASDAQ: JAXB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, versus ($0.56) reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Q4, FY16
- China Online Education Group (COE) Reports Q2 Loss of RMB18.40/Share
- Zoes Kitchen (ZOES) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!