Jacksonville Bancorp (JAXB) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Shares Hit as Alibaba (BABA) SEC Woes Could Impact Core Asset Sale
Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAXB) reports Q4 EPS of $0.39, versus $0.22 reported for the same period a year ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York REIT (NYRT) Enters Merger Agreement with JBG Companies; Will Form ~$8.4B EV REIT
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Enters Waiver Agreement with Certain Note and Series D Warrant Holders
- Alibaba (BABA) Said to Face U.S. Accounting Inquiry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!