Jacksonville Bancorp (JAXB) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAXB) reports Q4 EPS of $0.39, versus $0.22 reported for the same period a year ago.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. Announces Appointment of New Director
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4 Revs Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!