Jacksonville Bancorp (JAXB) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAXB) reports Q4 EPS of $0.39, versus $0.22 reported for the same period a year ago.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Neogen Corp (NEOG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Clarcor (CLC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FYY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!