Jacksonville Bancorp (JAXB) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAXB) reports Q4 EPS of $0.39, versus $0.22 reported for the same period a year ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Price Targets Get Closer to a Googol Following Blowout Qtr
- EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Issues Light Q1, FY16 EPS Outlook
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!