Jacksonville Bancorp (JAXB) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAXB) reports Q4 EPS of $0.39, versus $0.22 reported for the same period a year ago.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!