Jack Henry (JKHY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jack Henry (NASDAQ: JKHY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.79, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $345 million versus the consensus estimate of $335.61 million.
According to David Foss, President and CEO, "We are pleased to report another quarter with record revenue and earnings along with organic growth slightly ahead of our guidance. Our combined sales teams ended the quarter ahead of plan, which is a good indicator to begin the year after the strong sales quarter we experienced in Q4 FY'16. We had two very successful client education conferences in the last two months for our Jack Henry Banking and Symitar brands, with record attendance by existing customers and over forty new core prospects attending between the two conferences."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jack Henry (JKHY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!