Jack Henry (JKHY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jack Henry (NASDAQ: JKHY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.79, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $345 million versus the consensus estimate of $335.61 million.
According to David Foss, President and CEO, "We are pleased to report another quarter with record revenue and earnings along with organic growth slightly ahead of our guidance. Our combined sales teams ended the quarter ahead of plan, which is a good indicator to begin the year after the strong sales quarter we experienced in Q4 FY'16. We had two very successful client education conferences in the last two months for our Jack Henry Banking and Symitar brands, with record attendance by existing customers and over forty new core prospects attending between the two conferences."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jack Henry (JKHY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!