Jacada Ltd. (JCDA) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.41
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Jacada Ltd. (NASDAQ: JCDA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.41), versus ($0.36) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3 million, versus $5 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Verint Systems, Inc. (VRNT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
- Mavenir Systems (MVNR) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.16, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!