JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.27, Tops by 6c
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.78 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.13 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Doubles Qtr. Dividend to 10c
- Pool Corp (POOL) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!