JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.27, Tops by 6c
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.78 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.13 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alere (ALR) Receives Extension from Lenders to File 10-K; Updates on Abbott (ABT) Merger, 'Serious Concerns' Noted
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Cousins (CUZ) to Merge with Parkway Properties (PKY), Spin-Off Combined Houston Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!