JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.27, Tops by 6c
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.78 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.13 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- GSI Group, Inc. (GSIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Buffett's Berkshire (BRK-A) to Acquire Certain Assets from Graham (GHC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!