JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.27, Tops by 6c
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.78 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.13 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN), Google, Wal-mart (WMT) Named in Eolas Technologies Patent Suit
- Abengoa Yield (ABY) Said Looking to Sell Stake in Parent Company - Bloomberg
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!