JPMorgan (JPM) Restatement Related to Questionable Trader Marks
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Traders are focused on the following line from JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Q1 restatement - the firm has recently discovered information that raises questions about the integrity of the trader marks and suggests that certain individuals may have been seeking to avoid showing the full amount of the losses in the portfolio during the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Pushes Higher Following Positive Article on Approval
- Groupon (GRPN) Says No Undisclosed SEC Investigation - Sterne Agee CRT
- U.S. Ecology (ECOL) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!