JPMorgan (JPM) Restatement Related to Questionable Trader Marks
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Traders are focused on the following line from JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Q1 restatement - the firm has recently discovered information that raises questions about the integrity of the trader marks and suggests that certain individuals may have been seeking to avoid showing the full amount of the losses in the portfolio during the first quarter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) in talks to buy Argentine holdout bonds - WSJ
- France's Iliad Made Offer for T-Mobile (TMUS) - DJ
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Dips as the Next Big IPO Hits Tape
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!