JPMorgan (JPM) Restatement Related to Questionable Trader Marks
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Traders are focused on the following line from JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Q1 restatement - the firm has recently discovered information that raises questions about the integrity of the trader marks and suggests that certain individuals may have been seeking to avoid showing the full amount of the losses in the portfolio during the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GoPro (GPRO) Pops to Session Highs Amid Additional Chatter
- UPDATE: Corning (GLW) Ticks Lower on Rumors Apple (AAPL) Will Adopt OLED Display for iPhone in 2018 (AAPL) (OLED)
- Herbalife, CEO prevail in 'pyramid scheme' lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!