JPMorgan (JPM) Restatement Related to Questionable Trader Marks
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger -sources
Traders are focused on the following line from JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Q1 restatement - the firm has recently discovered information that raises questions about the integrity of the trader marks and suggests that certain individuals may have been seeking to avoid showing the full amount of the losses in the portfolio during the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pro Diversity Network (IPDN) halted for second time on LUDP; Last up 63%
- Accenture (ACN) weekly volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q4 and outlook
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) trading halted in LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!