JP Energy Partners (JPEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JP Energy Partners (NYSE: JPEP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.77 million versus the consensus estimate of $112.85 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JP Energy Partners (JPEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!