JD.com (JD) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides Q4
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.86 billion.
- GMV for the third quarter of 2016 increased by 43% to RMB158.8 billion (US$23.8 billion) from the core GMV (excluding Paipai.com) of RMB111.0 billion in the third quarter of 2015. GMV excluding virtual items for the third quarter of 2016 totaled RMB155.6 billion (US$23.3 billion), up 47% from the third quarter of 2015.
- Annual active customer accounts increased by 57% to 198.7 million in the twelve months ended September 30, 2016 from 126.9 million in the twelve months ended September 30, 2015, excluding unique customers from Paipai.com.
Fourth Quarter 2016 Guidance
Net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2016 are expected to be between RMB75.0 billion and RMB77.5 billion, representing a growth rate between 37% and 42% compared with the fourth quarter of 2015. This forecast reflects JD.com’s current and preliminary expectation, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JD.com (JD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!