JCPenney (JCP) Shares Sink 14% Following Concerning Q1 Report
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Duck Dynasty Anti-Gay Backlash: A&E Parent Walt Disney (DIS) Shares Unaffected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (ALIM) (PSDV) (OXBT) Higher; (SMTC) (WGO) (HGSH) Lower
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Looking to Accept Bitcoin in Second-Half of 2014
- Facebook (FB) Announces 70M Common Follow-On; CEO Zuckerberg Offers 41.35M Shares
JCPenney (NYSE: JCP) shares are down almost 14 percent in Tuesday's after-hours session following a very rocky Q1 report and news the company will be suspending its dividend. After closing this afternoon's session at $33.32, the stock is now around $28.70.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Price Target Reduced to $9.50 at Goldman
- JCPenney (JCP) Planning Inventory Adjustment; Will Debut Home Goods Under Liz Claiborne Brand
- Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!