JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) Misses Q3 EPS by 28c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JAKKS Pacific (NASDAQ: JAKK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $382.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $338.35 million.
JAKKS Pacific sees FY2016 revenue of $755 million, versus prior guidance of $800 million and the consensus of $800.6 million.
The Company was looking for FY16 Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $65.0 million. For the full year 2016, the Company now expects Adjusted EBITDA to grow by 4% to approximately $53.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!