JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) Misses Q3 EPS by 28c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JAKKS Pacific (NASDAQ: JAKK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $382.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $338.35 million.
JAKKS Pacific sees FY2016 revenue of $755 million, versus prior guidance of $800 million and the consensus of $800.6 million.
The Company was looking for FY16 Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $65.0 million. For the full year 2016, the Company now expects Adjusted EBITDA to grow by 4% to approximately $53.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!