JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JA Solar Holdings (NASDAQ: JASO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $624.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $591.02 million.
- Total shipments were 1,240.9 megawatts (“MW”), nearly all of which were modules and cells shipped to external customers. External shipments were up +10.1% y/y and up +0.9% sequentially
- Shipments of modules and module tolling were 1,200.0 MW, an increase of +11.8% y/y and +5.8% sequentially
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects total cell and module shipments to be in the range of 1,200 to 1,300 MW, with essentially all being external shipments. Accordingly, full year 2016 shipments are expected to range from 4.9 GW to 5.0 GW, below the Company’s previous guidance of 5.2 GW to 5.5 GW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JA Solar Holdings (JASO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!