JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JA Solar Holdings (NASDAQ: JASO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $624.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $591.02 million.
- Total shipments were 1,240.9 megawatts (“MW”), nearly all of which were modules and cells shipped to external customers. External shipments were up +10.1% y/y and up +0.9% sequentially
- Shipments of modules and module tolling were 1,200.0 MW, an increase of +11.8% y/y and +5.8% sequentially
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects total cell and module shipments to be in the range of 1,200 to 1,300 MW, with essentially all being external shipments. Accordingly, full year 2016 shipments are expected to range from 4.9 GW to 5.0 GW, below the Company’s previous guidance of 5.2 GW to 5.5 GW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JA Solar Holdings (JASO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!