J2 Global (JCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Updates FY Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
J2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.25, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $210.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $211.46 million.
J2 Global sees FY2016 EPS of $4.70-$5.00, versus the consensus of $4.90. J2 Global sees FY2016 revenue of $830-860 million, versus the consensus of $855.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J2 Global (JCOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!