J.C. Penney (JCP) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Affirms FY16 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.92 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.93 billion.
Comps rose 2.2 percent, versus a 2.2 percent gain expected by analysts.
J.C. Penney reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J.C. Penney (JCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!