J.C. Penney (JCP) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Affirms FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.92 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.93 billion.
Comps rose 2.2 percent, versus a 2.2 percent gain expected by analysts.
J.C. Penney reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J.C. Penney (JCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!