J. M. Smucker (SJM) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Maintains Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
J. M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) reported Q2 EPS of $2.05, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.91 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2 billion.
J. M. Smucker maintains FY2017 EPS of $7.60-$7.75, versus the consensus of $7.68.
"We delivered record adjusted earnings per share for the fiscal second quarter," said Mark Smucker, Chief Executive Officer. "We continue to make significant progress against our current year priorities and long-term goals. These include achieving sustainable cost reductions that both support the bottom-line and fuel investments in the continued growth of our brands. As an example, we are excited to announce the launch of Nature's Recipe® premium pet food into grocery and mass merchandise outlets later this fiscal year. We are aggressively pursuing a variety of growth opportunities and remain confident about enhancing shareholder value."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J. M. Smucker (SJM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!