J. Alexanders Corp. (JAX) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.07, Updates FY Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
J. Alexanders Corp. (NYSE: JAX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.05 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.92 million, versus $53.09 million reported last year.
J. Alexanders Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.47-$0.53, versus prior guidance of $0.43-$0.53.
Outlook For 2016/Guidance
“We are encouraged with the results of our initiatives to build guest counts and sales,” Stout observed. “We also expect recent favorable beef costs to continue during the last half of 2016.”
Based upon current information, Stout updated the Company’s previously released guidance for full-year 2016 as follows:
|Prior Guidance||Updated Guidance Full-Year 2016|
|Same Store Sales:|
|J. Alexander’s/Redlands Grill||1% - 2%||0% - 1%|
|Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill||2% - 3%||2% - 3%|
|Redlands Grill Conversions||2 to 4 locations||2 to 4 locations|
$20MM - $21.5MM
$20MM - $21.5MM
|Total Revenue||$222MM - $226MM||$222MM - $226MM|
|Adjusted EBITDA||$25.1MM - $26.1MM||$25.1MM - $26.1MM|
|Effective Tax Rate||21.0%||23.5%|
|Net Income||$6.4MM - $7.2MM||$7.0MM - $7.8MM|
|Basic EPS Range||$0.43 - $0.48||$0.47 - $0.53|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J. Alexanders Corp. (JAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!