J. Alexanders Corp. (JAX) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.07, Updates FY Guidance
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
J. Alexanders Corp. (NYSE: JAX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.05 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.92 million, versus $53.09 million reported last year.
J. Alexanders Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.47-$0.53, versus prior guidance of $0.43-$0.53.
Outlook For 2016/Guidance
“We are encouraged with the results of our initiatives to build guest counts and sales,” Stout observed. “We also expect recent favorable beef costs to continue during the last half of 2016.”
Based upon current information, Stout updated the Company’s previously released guidance for full-year 2016 as follows:
|Prior Guidance||Updated Guidance Full-Year 2016|
|Same Store Sales:|
|J. Alexander’s/Redlands Grill||1% - 2%||0% - 1%|
|Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill||2% - 3%||2% - 3%|
|Redlands Grill Conversions||2 to 4 locations||2 to 4 locations|
$20MM - $21.5MM
$20MM - $21.5MM
|Total Revenue||$222MM - $226MM||$222MM - $226MM|
|Adjusted EBITDA||$25.1MM - $26.1MM||$25.1MM - $26.1MM|
|Effective Tax Rate||21.0%||23.5%|
|Net Income||$6.4MM - $7.2MM||$7.0MM - $7.8MM|
|Basic EPS Range||$0.43 - $0.48||$0.47 - $0.53|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J. Alexanders Corp. (JAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Above the Street
- PayPal (PYPL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!