J. Alexanders Corp. (JAX) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.07, Updates FY Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
J. Alexanders Corp. (NYSE: JAX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.05 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.92 million, versus $53.09 million reported last year.
J. Alexanders Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.47-$0.53, versus prior guidance of $0.43-$0.53.
Outlook For 2016/Guidance
“We are encouraged with the results of our initiatives to build guest counts and sales,” Stout observed. “We also expect recent favorable beef costs to continue during the last half of 2016.”
Based upon current information, Stout updated the Company’s previously released guidance for full-year 2016 as follows:
|Prior Guidance||Updated Guidance Full-Year 2016|
|Same Store Sales:|
|J. Alexander’s/Redlands Grill||1% - 2%||0% - 1%|
|Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill||2% - 3%||2% - 3%|
|Redlands Grill Conversions||2 to 4 locations||2 to 4 locations|
$20MM - $21.5MM
$20MM - $21.5MM
|Total Revenue||$222MM - $226MM||$222MM - $226MM|
|Adjusted EBITDA||$25.1MM - $26.1MM||$25.1MM - $26.1MM|
|Effective Tax Rate||21.0%||23.5%|
|Net Income||$6.4MM - $7.2MM||$7.0MM - $7.8MM|
|Basic EPS Range||$0.43 - $0.48||$0.47 - $0.53|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on J. Alexanders Corp. (JAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!