Izea Inc. Common (IZEA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Izea Inc. Common (NASDAQ: IZEA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.30), $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.46). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.57 million.
Izea Inc. Common sees FY2016 revenue of $27-30 million, versus the consensus of $28.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Izea Inc. Common (IZEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!