Izea Inc. Common (IZEA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Izea Inc. Common (NASDAQ: IZEA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.30), $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.46). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.57 million.
Izea Inc. Common sees FY2016 revenue of $27-30 million, versus the consensus of $28.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Izea Inc. Common (IZEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!