Ivax Diagnostics, Inc. (IVD) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.04, Flat Y/Y
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Ivax Diagnostics, Inc. (NYSE: IVD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.06 million, versus $3.95 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aqua Metals (AQMS) Offers Corp. Update; Reports Narrower Q1 Loss
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.2%
- China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Offers Q2, FY16 Outlook