Ivax Diagnostics, Inc. (IVD) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.04, Flat Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Ivax Diagnostics, Inc. (NYSE: IVD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.06 million, versus $3.95 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong-Side of Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!