Ivax Diagnostics, Inc. (IVD) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.04, Flat Y/Y
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Ivax Diagnostics, Inc. (NYSE: IVD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.06 million, versus $3.95 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabelas, Inc. (CAB) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Below the Street
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; Nudges FY14 EPS Expectations Higher
- Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!