Ivax Diagnostics, Inc. (IVD) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.04, Flat Y/Y
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Evonik to Buy Performance Materials from Air Products (APD) in $3.8B Deal
Ivax Diagnostics, Inc. (NYSE: IVD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.04) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.06 million, versus $3.95 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intermolecular (IMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Bel Fuse (BELFA) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.48
- Kearny Financial (KRNY) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!