IsoRay (ISR) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.02/Share
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
IsoRay (NYSE: ISR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 million, versus $1.34 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IsoRay (ISR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- IsoRay, Inc. Announces Date for Fiscal 2017 Annual Meeting and Shareholder Record Date
- Republic First Bancorp (FRBK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!