IsoRay (ISR) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.02/Share
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
IsoRay (NYSE: ISR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 million, versus $1.34 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IsoRay (ISR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c