Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ: ISLE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.26, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $240.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $246.89 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Comps Fell 0.2% in November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!