Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ISIS) Posts Q2 EPS Loss of $0.18
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISIS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.18), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.98 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Competitor Data Positive for ISIS Pharmaceuticals (ISIS), BMO Capital Says
- Perfect World Co. Ltd. (PWRD) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Mcewen Mining (MUX) Swngs to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!