Iron Mountain (IRM) Misses Q3 FFO by 13c; Cuts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) reported Q3 FFO of $0.44, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $943 million versus the consensus estimate of $933.49 million.
Iron Mountain sees FY2016 FFO of $1.82-$1.90, versus prior guidance of $2.15-$2.25 and the consensus of $2.16. Iron Mountain sees FY2016 revenue of $3.45-3.55 billion, versus the consensus of $3.5 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iron Mountain (IRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!