Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Iradimed Corp. (NASDAQ: IRMD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.5 million.
Iradimed Corp. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.04-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.06. Iradimed Corp. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $6.5-6.7 million, versus the consensus of $6.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!