Invesco Ltd. (IVZ) Reports Stronger Q2 Results
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) reports Q2 EPS of $0.27, versus $0.21 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $589 million, compared to $470.1 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Astro-Med (ALOT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Appoints New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!