Invesco Ltd. (IVZ) Reports Stronger Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) reports Q2 EPS of $0.27, versus $0.21 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $589 million, compared to $470.1 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Invesco Ltd. To Announce First Quarter 2015 Results
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Increases Common Buyback Plan to $1B
- Invesco Ltd. Announces March 31, 2015 Assets Under Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!