Invesco Ltd. (IVZ) Reports Stronger Q2 Results
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) reports Q2 EPS of $0.27, versus $0.21 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $589 million, compared to $470.1 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NorthWestern Corp. (NWE) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Sigma-Aldrich Corp (SIAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Reaffirms FY Outlook
- Silicom Ltd (SILC) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!