Invesco Ltd. (IVZ) Reports Stronger Q2 Results
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) reports Q2 EPS of $0.27, versus $0.21 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $589 million, compared to $470.1 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hill International (HIL) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides FY Revs Above the Street
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!