Invesco Ltd. (IVZ) Reports Stronger Q2 Results
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (CYTX) (BID) (SPLK) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (ARUN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) reports Q2 EPS of $0.27, versus $0.21 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $589 million, compared to $470.1 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Offers Three-Year Financial Outlook; Updates on Business Model, Growth Factors
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Reiterates Full-Year Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!