Invesco Limited (IVZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- Sterne Agee Lists Six Top Retail 'Stock'ing Stuffers' Into the Holiday Season (ULTA) (COST) (DECK) (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
Invesco Limited (NYSE: IVZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY14 Shipments
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Reiterates Full-Year Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!