Invesco Limited (IVZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Invesco Limited (NYSE: IVZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PowerShares Launches Variable Rate Investment Grade Portfolio (VRIG)
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Lighter than Expected
- Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!