Invesco Limited (IVZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Invesco Limited (NYSE: IVZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms FY EPS Guidance
- Union First Market Bankshares (UBSH) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.44
- American Airlines (AAL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!