Inventure Foods (SNAK) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Inventure Foods (NASDAQ: SNAK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.12 million.
“Although our business continued to face certain challenges, our efforts to drive improvement across key areas of our business resulted in increased revenues for our Boulder Canyon, Jamba, and Rader Farms brands,” said Terry McDaniel, Chief Executive Officer of Inventure Foods. “Additionally, we achieved margin expansion of approximately 300 basis points in the Snack products segment, as a result of the strategic investments we made to increase kettle capacity at our Bluffton, Indiana facility to meet strong consumer demand.”
Mr. McDaniel continued, “Our management team continues to evaluate opportunities for growth, increased productivity, operational improvements, and in turn profitability expansion. Our team remains focused on expanding distribution of our frozen and snack product portfolios to drive sales, strengthen our business, and drive long-term value creation for our shareholders.”For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inventure Foods (SNAK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!