InvenSense (INVN) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
InvenSense (NYSE: INVN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.67 million.
"The InvenSense team delivered solid results in the second fiscal quarter. We are encouraged that our R&D investments are beginning to pay off with new design wins which we anticipate will allow us to penetrate new markets,” said Behrooz Abdi, president and CEO. “While the consumer and mobile markets were and remain soft, we believe this design win activity will position us for strong top line growth in fiscal 2018 as we strive to diversify our business.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on InvenSense (INVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline