Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.06
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) reported Q3 EPS of $6.19, $1.06 better than the analyst estimate of $5.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $683 million versus the consensus estimate of $650.49 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!