Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.06
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) reported Q3 EPS of $6.19, $1.06 better than the analyst estimate of $5.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $683 million versus the consensus estimate of $650.49 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- PetMed Express (PETS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Dorman Products (DORM) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!