Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $754 million versus the consensus estimate of $733.2 million.
Intuit sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.01-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.13. Intuit sees Q1 2017 revenue of $740-760 million, versus the consensus of $772.7 million.
Intuit sees FY2017 EPS of $4.30-$4.40, versus the consensus of $4.33. Intuit sees FY2017 revenue of $5.0-5.1 billion, versus the consensus of $5.08 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intuit (INTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire