Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $754 million versus the consensus estimate of $733.2 million.
Intuit sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.01-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.13. Intuit sees Q1 2017 revenue of $740-760 million, versus the consensus of $772.7 million.
Intuit sees FY2017 EPS of $4.30-$4.40, versus the consensus of $4.33. Intuit sees FY2017 revenue of $5.0-5.1 billion, versus the consensus of $5.08 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intuit (INTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!