Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Issues Solid Q2 Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $778 million versus the consensus estimate of $756.11 million.
Intuit sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.33-$0.36, versus the consensus of $0.34. Intuit sees Q2 2017 revenue of $1050-1070 million, versus the consensus of $998.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intuit (INTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!