Intrexon (XON) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 42c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Intrexon (NYSE: XON) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.42), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.78 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intrexon (XON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!