Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Intrawest Resorts (NYSE: SNOW) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.49), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.05 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.29 million.
Intrawest Resorts sees FY2017 revenue of $555-585 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!