Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Intrawest Resorts (NYSE: SNOW) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.49), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.05 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.29 million.
Intrawest Resorts sees FY2017 revenue of $555-585 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!