Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intrawest Resorts (NYSE: SNOW) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.49), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.05 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.29 million.
Intrawest Resorts sees FY2017 revenue of $555-585 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 37c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!