Intralinks Holdings (IL) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intralinks Holdings (NYSE: IL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $75.4 million.
Intralinks Holdings sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.08-$0.09, versus the consensus of $0.07. Intralinks Holdings sees Q4 2016 revenue of $78.9-80.9 million, versus the consensus of $80.1 million.
Intralinks Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.20. Intralinks Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $298-300 million, versus the consensus of $299.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intralinks Holdings (IL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!