Intralinks Holdings (IL) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Intralinks Holdings (NYSE: IL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $75.4 million.
Intralinks Holdings sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.08-$0.09, versus the consensus of $0.07. Intralinks Holdings sees Q4 2016 revenue of $78.9-80.9 million, versus the consensus of $80.1 million.
Intralinks Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.20. Intralinks Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $298-300 million, versus the consensus of $299.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intralinks Holdings (IL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!