Intralinks Holdings (IL) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intralinks Holdings (NYSE: IL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $75.4 million.
Intralinks Holdings sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.08-$0.09, versus the consensus of $0.07. Intralinks Holdings sees Q4 2016 revenue of $78.9-80.9 million, versus the consensus of $80.1 million.
Intralinks Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.20. Intralinks Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $298-300 million, versus the consensus of $299.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intralinks Holdings (IL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!