Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ: IVAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.35 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Expectations
- Zhaopin (ZPIN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!