Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ: IVAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.35 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanometrics, Inc. (NANO) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- DDR Corp. (DDR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wabash National (WNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!