Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ: IVAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.35 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- UPDATE: Michaels Cos. (MIK) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides In-Line
- Splunk (SPLK): Raising PT After An Exceptional Quarter - Drexel Hamilton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!