Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ: IVAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.35 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Group Starts Intevac (IVAC) at Hold
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q1 EPS by 22c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!