International Game Tech (IGT) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $464.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $490.52 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Game Technology to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results on Thursday, November 6, 2014
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Reports Q3 EPS of 51c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!