International Game Tech (IGT) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $464.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $490.52 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Game Tech (IGT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- WEX Inc. (WEX) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides Q3 EPS, Revs
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!