International Game Tech (IGT) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $464.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $490.52 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IGT to Participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Gaming & Lodging Conference
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Guides Q4 Below Street
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!