International Game Tech (IGT) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $464.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $490.52 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IGT's Wheel of Fortune® Slots Make History with $2 Million Jackpot at Gold Dust West Casino
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!