International Game Tech (IGT) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter reports slowest quarterly revenue growth since IPO
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- LogMeIn (LOGM) to Merge with Citrix’s (CTXS) GoTo Business
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $464.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $490.52 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Globus Medical (GMED) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- JBT Corp. (JBT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!